[Xcb] doc: looking for xsl master

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Tue Jan 23 13:34:58 PST 2007

hey,

I'm trying to add the doc for the requests. The code is the following (in
   <xsl:template name="request-function">, see the <doc> tags):

     <function>
       <xsl:attribute name="name">
         <xsl:value-of select="xcb:xcb-prefix($req/@name)" />
         <xsl:if test="$checked='true' and
not($req/reply)">_checked</xsl:if>
         <xsl:if test="$checked='false' and $req/reply">_unchecked</xsl:if>
       </xsl:attribute>
       <xsl:attribute name="type">
         <xsl:call-template name="cookie-type">
           <xsl:with-param name="request" select="$req" />
         </xsl:call-template>
       </xsl:attribute>
       <doc>/**</doc>
       <doc> * Delivers a request to the X server</doc>
       <doc> * @param c The connection</doc>
       <doc> * @return A cookie</doc>
       <doc> *</doc>
       <doc> * Delivers a request to the X server.</doc>
       <doc> * </doc>
       <xsl:if test="$checked='true' and not($req/reply)">
         <doc> * This form can be used only if the request will not
cause</doc>
         <doc> * a reply to be generated. Any returned error will be</doc>
         <doc> * saved for handling by xcb_request_check().</doc>
       </xsl:if>
       <xsl:if test="$checked='false' and $req/reply">
         <doc> * This form can be used only if the request will cause</doc>
         <doc> * a reply to be generated. Any returned error will be</doc>
         <doc> * placed in the event queue.</doc>
       </xsl:if>
       <doc> */</doc>
       <field type="xcb_connection_t *" name="c" />

The parameters of the functions are missing. It seems that a template is
doing that job for the prototype of the request, but I don't understand
how it works. Can someone tell me how to do that for the documentation ?

thank you

Vincent