[Xcb] help xlib error

Josh Triplett josh at freedesktop.org
Fri Jun 1 22:14:58 PDT 2007

maxim65 at inwind.it wrote:
> I'm an electronic designer and I have a problem with xilinx ise webpack and xlib.
> The program run well until I try to fit a design into a device and then I get this xlib error and programm freeze:
[...]

Does this error relate to the use of Xlib/XCB (meaning it does not happen with
stock Xlib, but it happens with Xlib/XCB)?  This list coordinates development
of the X C Binding, XCB, and the Xlib/XCB compatibility binding.  Development
of Xlib itself falls outside of the scope of this list; you might try
xorg at lists.freedesktop.org.

- Josh Triplett