[Xcb] using glX with xcb

Jeremy Kolb jkolb at brandeis.edu
Sun Mar 4 06:09:34 PST 2007

Right, not all of them are 1:1, but I believe most of them are.  The
Choose* functions you can implement with xcb_glx_get_fbconfig and then
you have to query the attribute list that it returns.  There should
really be a utility function for this, I tried writing one about a year
back but never finished it.

Also, you shouldn't need to port glXMakeCurrent, we have a
xcb_glx_make_current function.

Jeremy