[Xcb] let's meet on IRC again

Christoph Pfister christophpfister at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 11:34:50 PDT 2007

2007/11/1, Jamey Sharp <jamey at minilop.net>:
> Christoph has suggested that we should hold another XCB IRC meeting.
>   http://xcb.freedesktop.org/IRC/
>
> Let's pick a time. I'd like to propose morning, Pacific time, for our
> European contributors. How's 11AM PDT, 18:00 UTC?
>
> And I'm thinking sometime between Saturday and Monday, inclusive. Any
> preferences?
>
> Jamey

Hi ;)

Mondays and 8.11, 13.11, 15.11 are bad (for me), otherwise ok (time is
good, too). Give time to do some preparations, like finding agenda
items (future, showstoppers, things lying around for too long, ...),
check items discussed last time (who? what? state/progress?
problems?), but I think that's clear ...

Christoph