[Xcb] first cut of python bindings for libxcb

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Apr 1 15:23:54 PDT 2008

In message <cadfc0e40804011503i44b12dccn5fa707fe8b454482 at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Is there an example of an XML based binding for another language in
> particular I'd be interested in any parsing code or xslt?

I think somebody tried to do a Perl binding once, among
other things.  No idea where it is or its current state,
though.

The protocol description used to be in M4; we changed to XML
so that more people could work with it.  I'm not sure that
there was more work post-M4, though. :-)  All I'm saying is
that if you find really old stuff, it may be unhelpful
anyhow.

	Bart