[Xcb] XCB I/O mechanism - Native win32 port

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 21:12:19 PDT 2008

Hey guys,

Thanks Jamey for clarifying quite a bit :)

For now what I've done is get the code to "build" for win32....not running
perfectly yet. Am trying to deduce if the failure is at the
threading/synchronization mechanism as we've been speaking here. Once I reach
that point I'll take a call as to whether to rewrite or the next
steps :)....will keep u posted.

>> I have no idea what might be efficient in Windows. Is anything? ;-)

I concur completely....I too am a linux guy but grave misfortune has fallen me
and I have to walk the road of the dark ;)

Bye for now