[Xcb] Native win32 port - working (i think :) )

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 04:58:09 PDT 2008

Hi :),

>  Probably need to break the patches into some set of small,
>  self-contained ones.  Then post them on the list.  You can
>  also set up an alt git tree at people.freedesktop.org.  If
>  you're an X.Org member, you have an account.  If not, please
>  become one. :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome :).....I've registered on the X.org and
freedesktop.org sites. The people.freedesktop.org link shows me the
freedesktop ninja's ;).....but I still haven't been able to figure out
how to create an alt git tree there and become a ninja (am I not
worthy :( tsk tsk :) ).....in all fairness I haven't looked too hard
but pointers as to what I should do would be appreciated.

I'm going through my code once again just to make sure I haven't
missed something and two questions spring to mind:

- I've added a new header in the code....any copyright information I
should put there or will that be done by the community?

- Comments in the code touched by me has my name in it just so I know
what I touched..I don't see anyone's name in there so I should
probably take mine off...what's the coding style followed by XCB....do
developers leave behind a trail for accountability?......sorry haven't
really done this

Should post the code onto the list shortly :)

Bye for now