[Xcb] Native win32 port - git repo

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 07:27:51 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I've filed a bug report as per instructions at
http://freedesktop.org/wiki/AccountRequests for a git repo of XCB.

Barton I've CC-ed you would appreciate if you could authorize it.

I'm also a little curious if anyone has gone through the patch. How do we
proceed making this a DLL, testing, etc? What next?

Bye for now