[Xcb] [doc] first step of the documentation of sync.xml

Thomas Hunger hto at arcor.de
Sat Feb 2 07:22:10 PST 2008

Hi Vincent,

> any news about the current status of the python parser, regarding
> the documentation ?

I have one version here, another with a different approach on my PC.

    http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=users/tom/libxcb.git;a=summary

but ... I am really swamped right now (moving to another country
etc.). I should have pushed a little more when I had more time last
year.

If you change over now and something breaks I will not have too much
time to look into this. I will have more time in maybe three month.
If anybody else has code please stand up as I don't want to be the
one holding everybody else back.

Tom