[Xcb] Hosting Win32 patches on alternate server

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:34:18 PDT 2008

Hi everyone / Bart,

Recently I'd written to the list asking for reviews on my Win32 patches and
someone (I think Remi) mentioned that I should probably host my entire branch
someplace like github or something.

While I would love to actually put up my patches on git at people.x.org and
have put in a request too, I don't know what's happening on that. I've been
thinking of just putting up my patches on a friends site (or my own) and
maybe that'll help people review it better??? or is there anyways to get the
git setup at people.x??? Would appreciate suggestions on the best course
forward for this rather low-interest patch :)

Bye for now