[Xcb] ping: SetFontPath specification bug?

Peter Harris peter.harris at hummingbird.com
Thu Jul 3 14:03:30 PDT 2008

Ian Osgood wrote:

> We use the current X proto header files as the final authority on
> protocol questions. For this bug, the source is in xorg/proto/
> x11proto/Xproto.h:
*snip*
> Which seems to match our generated code in libxcb/src/xproto.h

Yes, but the header isn't in dispute. The contents of the request are.

> and libxcb/src/xproto.c
>
> xcb_void_cookie_t
> xcb_set_font_path (xcb_connection_t *c  /**< */,
>                     uint16_t          font_qty  /**< */,
>                     uint32_t          path_len  /**< */,
>                     const char       *path  /**< */)

That should be
                      uint16_t         *path_len  /**< */,
                      const char       *path[]  /**< */)

(or **path, to taste).

SetFontPath takes a list of paths, not just a single path.

Peter Harris

--
      Hummingbird Connectivity - A Division of Open Text
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.hummingbird.com