[Xcb] Native win32 port - working (i think :) )

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:41:48 PDT 2008

Hi Michael,

Have you used my patches for xcb_conn.c,xcb_util.c,etc?....or have u
made ur own changes to the code and configured it to work with that??

I didn't need the bypass for the check against fds_bits......not in
front of my code now so I can't say how I got thru that immediately
though I know I've used preprocessor directives and recoded my way
around this.

Anyways would be nice to know if you've tried my patches or if you've
studied how each of our ports differ :)

Bye for now