[Xcb] Native win32 port - working (i think :) )

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:52:04 PDT 2008

Hi Michael.

I've resubmitted my patches to the list. Hopefully you won't have
probs with this and will be able to compile too....would love to hear
feedback from u.

Also with regards xcb_open_unix.....windows doesn't follow the same
semantics as UNIX does with regards files as
sockets,device,etc......therefore I saw no reason to try to put in
functionality not within the core OS....my understanding of
xcb_open_unix is that it is for UNIX based operating systems and i've
therefore have just ignored it if WIN32 is the environment.

Bye for now