[Xcb] Announcement: cobweb 1.0.0 is ready

Ulrich Eckhardt doomster at knuut.de
Fri Oct 24 11:54:46 PDT 2008

From the readme:
| The spaces in the corner, which are never used, are the ones that gather
| cobwebs (spider webs). This is a panel-like application for the X11
| windowing system that uses exactly the corners of the screen in order to
| place a small window. This window is sensitive to the scroll wheel of
| the mouse (in fact it just uses buttons 4 and 5) and allows the user to
| flip through the workspaces (virtual desktops) they configured.
| Optionally, it can display a digital clock.

Changes from version 0.x are particularly that version 1 uses XCB instead of
Xlib. Thanks for writing XCB in the first place and helping me get this
conversion in place secondly!

Now, in case any one is interested and missing a URL for download, I haven't
put it online anywhere because I just haven't decided on a place to
distribute it. If you want to give it a try or have webspace, it's just 14k
of bz2 compressed archive, I'll send it to you. I would even send it to the
mailinglist here, if that is okay.

cheers

Uli