[Xcb] Problems receiving mapping_notify

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Aug 12 14:43:39 PDT 2009

Heh.  Thanks huge for tracking this down!

..and now you know some of why we did XCB.  IMHO the Xlib
behavior is completely magic.  We need a decent XKB library
for XCB, but even then I doubt we'll ever transform events
magically for you.  Arguably, the XKB2 server extension
should generate MappingNotify events in addition to
XkbMapNotify events...

	Bart