[Xcb] _iterator functions

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Aug 17 00:54:55 PDT 2009

Ahh, now it begins to make sense.  Yes, the two functions
you mention indeed iterated over XIDs.  Peter's patch made
XIDs be treated just like any other CARD value; we don't
generally generate iterators for these values anymore
because of a previous patch; IIRC no one could quite figure
out why one would need an iterator to access an array of
ints.

I'll leave it to the list to decide whether we want to bring
back the iterators or not.

	Bart