[Xcb] Focus

Matthew Allen fret at memecode.com
Thu Aug 20 18:39:57 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm working on an XCB application framework and one of the issues I'm facing is that the focus doesn't do what I expect in some cases.

The first one goes like this:
- Main window open with a child window that is an edit control which has focus.
- The user presses Ctrl+F and a find window opens the focus moves to the editbox in the find window, this part is ok.
- The user dismisses the find window and the focus should return to the edit control on the main window

And it does for an instant, then it jumps to the ancestor top level window. I'm wondering what could be causing that...

Using Ubuntu + Gnome... reasonably current, maybe 6ths old.
--
Matthew Allen