[Xcb] XCB and OpenGL, help and/or project ideas wanted

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Jun 17 12:02:30 PDT 2009

Great to hear from you!  Wish it had been sooner, though.
The person you need to talk to is Kristof Ralovich
<kristof.ralovich at gmail.com>, who has already done quite a
bit of the work you propose to do with OpenGL, and is
currently working on more.

XCB input and internationalization needs a lot of help.  I'd
encourage you to look there also.

	Bart