[Xcb] XCB and OpenGL documentation, feedback and corrections wanted

Riku Salminen maililistaalterego at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 04:10:28 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 8:35 PM, Barton C Massey<bart at cs.pdx.edu> wrote:
>> already registered to the wiki and logged in, but I didn't figure out
>> how to add a new page. Not that I would have added the doc there just
>> yet, I just wanted to see how it's done. How can I create a new page
>> in the wiki and should I do that?
>
> Just make a wiki link to a nonexistent page.  You can then
> click on it and you'll be prompted to add the page contents.

After some encouraging feedback, I put the XCB/OpenGL docs I wrote in
the XCB wiki. The url is http://xcb.freedesktop.org/opengl/ . I got
some suggestions for improvement, but I didn't make any changes to the
content yet.

Now I have a problem with images in the wiki, I'd like to add a few
diagrams (the ones here:
http://kesakoodi2k9.wordpress.com/2009/06/26/xcb-and-opengl-documentation-draft/
), but I can't figure out how to upload images to the wiki. I read a
bit about the ikiwiki engine and that you can commit images to the
version control repository the wiki engine uses as a backend or you
can use some plugins to make the uploading simpler.

I don't have commit access to upload images to the wiki, could someone
help me through with getting either commit access to the repos or post
the images for me?

-Riku