[Xcb] no extern "C" in the generated header files

Vincent Torri vtorri at univ-evry.fr
Sun Mar 8 12:40:09 PDT 2009

On Sun, 8 Mar 2009, Peter Harris wrote:

> I just picked two C projects at random (Lua and Git), and neither one
> has an extern "C" in any .h file. Clearly, your experience does not
> match mine.

thanks to be harsch.

I have a 2 dozens of project that i compile and use, and all have extern
"C" in their header files, to allow linking with c++ compilers without
adding anything that the inclusion of the header file. But you are such a
great programmer that i don't discuss anymore of the interest of having
extern "C" in header files.

Finally, you and Jamey are the guys that move me away from xcb a bit more

Vincent