[Xcb] xcb-util - image library n win32

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Sat May 2 03:56:05 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I realize I have not yet put up the git branch for my win32 port :( been a
lil crazy...hopefully will get to do that shortly.

I was going through xcb-util and the image library seems interesting to me.
Of course I would like this to be tied up with the win32 port.

a) Would the image library within xcb-util be considered as the preferred
means handling images using xcb?

b) A cursory attempt trying to run autogen --host=i586-mingw32msvc fails at
the pkg-config check which searches for xcb package.
 Would appreciate pointers on how I could possibly get this to work.

Thanks n regards,
Jeetu