[Xcb] xcb-util - image library n win32

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Mon May 4 06:47:19 PDT 2009

Hi guys,

Thanks for replying back.

I've made changes as suggested by Vincent. It's all quite a quickly put
together hack for now but I get the warnings on static libraries as can be
seen in the attached without-noundefined text file. I don't have any shared
library .so files for the win32 xcb port I've generated, just the dll and
the .a,.la files......neither do the xcb-util libraries generate .so
files....do I need to add -shared somewhere so these are built first?

The above is done without adding the -no-undefined directive. The
with-undefined file which I'm attaching shows what happens if I add
-no-undefined to libxcb_atom_la_LDFLAGS as an example here atom/Makefile.am.
I get a bunch of  undefined references here. The same happens with image or
any of the other libraries.

Any clues?

Thanks....n I don't know whether this list prefers file attachments or I
should have pasted the text instead but if its the latter my bad..sorry :)

Bye for now