[Xcb] xcb_atom.h with missing c++ facilities

Ian Osgood iano at quirkster.com
Thu May 21 10:00:30 PDT 2009

My opinion: these are C libraries  (XCB == "X C Binding") and thus
should have no C++ constructs in their source or headers.  It is up
to C++ users of XCB to wrap xcb includes in extern "C" { } as needed,
as they would do when using any other C library. If it were me, I
would remove all #ifdef __cplusplus stuff from xcb-util and other xcb
related repository code.

Ian