[Xcb] XCB python interface

Jan Pobrislo ccx at webprojekty.cz
Sun May 24 03:33:06 PDT 2009

Hello.

I'm looking for projects implementing xcb for Python. I'v seen some
mentions of Swig-based bindings and native python generators on ML
archives, yet no links to current projects / repositories.

If possible I would offer some of my free time to help with that. I
have no previous X11 development experience, but I've done quite few
things with Python and especially with Twisted asynchronous framework.