[Xcb] Predefined atoms

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri Nov 6 22:55:32 PST 2009

At 1257542307 time_t, Peter Harris wrote:
> Notes:
>  - altenum="Atom" used to mean "this field may be XCB_ATOM_NONE", and is
> now roughly meaningless. Adding (or removing) altenum="Atom" to (from)
> every type="ATOM" in xcb/proto can be discussed later.

Seems perfect to me. However I wonder, aren't you supposed to set the
value of the atom, or the order is implicitly assigning the atom value?
I saw that neither the X protocol reference give the real value of the
atom, just a list...

Otherwise feel free to push.

>  - I appear to have used the Canadian/British spelling of favour.

Well, that part of the patch is temporary, so it should not be a
problem. ;)

--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info