[Xcb] GSoC 2009: XKB and XI2 support

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Wed Sep 16 22:45:47 PDT 2009

I don't think I believe this.  Generating partial code from
a spec would be bad for semi-obvious reasons.  Failing to
generate code with no explanation would be annoying.  I'd
rather get a warning that "foo.xml requires xcb-xml 5.7
which is not supported by this translator" than "syntax
error at line 12" or worse yet silent failure to generate
code.

	Bart