[Xcb] FocusInEvent and dependency problems

Ander Martinez dwarfnauko at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 04:28:49 PDT 2010

Hello!
In xpyb I noticed `FocusInEvent` and `FocusOutEvent` don't have a
`window` so before sending a bug I downloaded the last version of xpyb
in the git repository in case it has been solved but it complained
that I need xcb > 1.5, so I downloaded also the last updates of
libxcb, compiled and installed but it still complains because in
xcb.pc it still says 'Version: 1.5'. Is this an error or am I doing
something wrong?

In short:
-Why can't I compile xpyb?
-Why can't I ev.window with [FocusInEvent]s?
-Has this been already solved?