[Xcb] Get rid of PATH_MAX and MAXPATHLEN

Julien Cristau jcristau at debian.org
Mon Apr 26 07:46:13 PDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:36:29 -0400, Peter Harris wrote:

> 3) I don't trust that while loop. A broken getpeername/getsockname could
> send us off into an infinite loop. But I'm probably just being paranoid,
> so feel free to ignore this one.

I'm not sure why we need this while loop.  Is a socket address ever
going to be bigger than max(sizeof(struct sockaddr_un), sizeof(struct
sockaddr_storage))?  POSIX requires that sockaddr_storage can hold a
sockaddr_un, but from a quick google search that's not true on (some
versions of?) AIX.

Cheers,
Julien