[Xcb] Server-side XCB

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Aug 10 15:23:55 PDT 2010

Wow.  That's pretty cool.

I personally would not be averse to a fourth incarnation of
the client-side bindings using a template language.  However
I would be sympathetic if the authors of the current Python
bits disagreed. :-)  If nothing else, we're learning a lot
about protocol metaprogramming in this project.

Thanks for looking at this!

	Bart