[Xcb] Expose events on focus change

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Mon Aug 16 12:39:27 PDT 2010

Pretty sure this is not an XCB bug, anyhow.  You might want
to try xorg-devel at lists.freedesktop.org .

It's possible that the events you're seeing are from border
highlighting that may or may not be happening, drawn as
overlapping rectangles or somesuch.  But it's hard to know
without knowing specifics of your setup.

    Bart