[Xcb] Win32 port

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 22:50:42 PDT 2010

Hi,

>>I've gone ahead and merged your tree, on the basis that Bart promised we
>>would[1].

Wow :)....thanks so much :)...means a lot :)

>>For future reference, there are a few things that could be done better
>>next time:

Thanks for pointing this out to me :) I'll keep this in mind for next time.

I'm quite committed to xcb and would like to extend my help here beyond
the windows port. I intend to look closer at segments that I can contribute
to however if anyone here has ideas how I can take my current work forward
or other segments that I could look into please let me know.

Thanks yet again for including my code in the main trunk :)

Jeetu

eBrain
http://ebrain.in
- Discover and Run all software on devices around you. eBrainPool pools in
all of the software on disparate devices over a mesh network. Use any
software in this pool on any device remotely.With eBrainPool, Software and
Computing are truly shared resources.
* Developer code now released