[Xcb] xcb/util-image

Arnaud Fontaine arnaud at andesi.org
Sun Dec 19 07:22:01 PST 2010

Hi,

I'm about  to push the split  xcb-util repositories (I made  a patch for
Awesome to  test that everything  is fine and  it seems to be).   I have
attached two "cleanup"  patches for xcb/util-image I'm about  to push at
the same time.

About   GCC  warnings,   I  don't   really  understand   why   there  is
-Wdeclaration-after-statement  in xorg-macros.m4  because AC_PROG_CC_C99
is  used and  otherwise it  would display  the warning.  Any  idea? (I'm
Cc'ing Gaetan as well as he is the maintainer of xorg-macros).

Regards,
--
Arnaud Fontaine