[Xcb] Patch for better error message in xcbgen

Christoph Reimann chrr at arcor.de
Fri Jun 25 05:10:05 PDT 2010

Hi,
just a note: there are several more small issues like this within the
generator code -
I have fixed a number of those already, though currently only on my
private git tree.
Please keep in mind that the current xcbgen cannot handle xkb.xml, as
several tags are missing. I have written generating code for all of
those within the scope of my current GSoC, only the <switch> tag needs
some final polishing. If you want to parse xkb.xml, I can send you a
series of _preliminary_ patches over the weekend.

Christoph