[Xcb] More pthread stubs.

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Mon May 3 06:34:39 PDT 2010

M Joonas Pihlaja <jpihlaja at cc.helsinki.fi> writes:

> If list.m4 is changed then the HAVE_<function> defines need to be
> updated.  Those are generated by configure.ac, so it's necessary to
> reconfigure if the list changes.

Well, actually my patch should be enough.

Quoting[1]:

  CONFIGURE_DEPENDENCIES adds dependencies to the configure rule, whose
  effect is to run autoconf. This variable should be seldom used,
  because automake already tracks m4_included files.

Since list.m4 is m4_included, it's already tracked, so doing:
$ touch list.m4
$ make
Does re-call configure.

So I can't see any case right now where something could fails. :)

[1]  http://www.gnu.org/software/hello/manual/automake/Rebuilding.html [+]

--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien at danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info