[Xcb] Question about XCB-XML

Marcos Roriz marcosrorizinf at gmail.com
Thu May 27 19:44:47 PDT 2010

Cool guys,
Thanks for the answers they made everything clear for me ^_^. By the way I'm
really considering on getting close to XCB developing after GSoC ends, I"m
really impressed with X. After learning a little more about X I feel that
it's architecture design was really well-done and probably years ahead of
it's time.

Regards =],
Marcos

--