[Xcb] calling WSAStartup() on Windows

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:40:40 PDT 2011

Hello Vincent,

As per what I remember it had been decided that this should be left to the
calling program to do rather than make it part of libxcb. If I remember
correctly I had an initWSA function as part of my libxcb port and as per
recommendations from other developers I had taken it off and we decided that
WSA init and cleanup be done in the program using libxcb. Thread should be
in archives somewhere.

Bye for now