[Xcb] calling WSAStartup() on Windows

jeetu.golani at gmail.com jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 03:33:45 PDT 2011

One of the references to when this was last discussed is at
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xcb/2009-October/005098.html

I think Jamey had commented on this too...I had this part of xcb_open_tcp
(if I have the name right) as I remember. However as the thread (and a few
others too) suggested I went ahead and took this out of the scope of xcb and
left it to the caller to address. We can reimplement this if it falls more
in line with how xcb handles things :)