[Xcb] GSoC Selection

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 07:05:00 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone! I am highly exhilarated by the GSoC, 2011 result.

Foremost I like to thank my family for constantly supporting me and
believing in me.

Thanks Vishal Agrawal Vivek Agrawal and Nayantara Bose for always being
there for me.

Now I would thank Manu Gupta, Saurabh Sood for constantly supporting me
through out my application and helping on days when I felt really low...

Also I would Like to thank my beloved seniors for LUG Manipal, specially
Tushar Dudlani, Dhananjay Singh, Ankur Shrivastava and Shashank Shekhar for
constantly guiding me on the path towards Open Source Contribution.

 From the community of X.org I would like to specially like to thank Matt
Dew ( @marcoz), Chrithoph R. and many many more.

Thank You Everyone!

It would be obliging if everyone can guide me in every possible way

Regards

Vikash

[1] -->
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/notes/vikash-agrawal/gsoc-2011/211286102225725?notif_t=like