[Xcb] libxcb build broken

Peter Harris pharris at opentext.com
Wed Apr 27 09:50:50 PDT 2011

On 2011-04-27 12:00, Knut Petersen wrote:
> Trying to rebuild the Xorg modular tree I see the following
> error:

> AttributeError: 'Struct' object has no attribute 'is_switch'

> The Xorg git tree is up to date.

Looks like you're using xcb/libxcb from git, but xcb/proto from an older
release. At the moment, git libxcb needs a current git xcbproto to be
installed before it will build.

Maybe your distro ships one that is used instead of your git xcbproto?

Peter Harris
--
               Open Text Connectivity Solutions Group
Peter Harris                    http://connectivity.opentext.com/