[Xcb] Project

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 08:31:16 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I was delighted to work on this project and would love to work with you'll
in the near future.  I am certain that  you are aware of my skills and
abilities and have recognised my hardwork.
So i was just wondering , if possible  would you be kind enough to give me a
chance to handle a project , which  involves more of coding and less of
research since it will be more convenient for me to crack ( as my college
will be starting from 2nd Aug). .
Also if possible, the project that I would be given could perhaps be clubbed
with  EVoC for next 5 months. Inspite of all the difficulties i have faced
due to the lack of proper communication in the previous project, I would be
glad to have Josh as my mentor as he has to a lot of extent helped me to
widen my horizons.

Regards
Vikash Agrawal