[Xcb] libxcb on interix (and/or platforms without getaddrinfo())

Josh Triplett josh at joshtriplett.org
Tue Jun 7 08:50:23 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 04:02:52PM +0200, Markus Duft wrote:
> I (again) did some porting to interix, this quite exotic POSIX layer on top of the Windows NT kernel. Attached is a small patch i need to get libxcb to build/work. Could you please review it, and comment on it (and possibly just apply it? :) ).

The patch seems to have broken indentation in several places.  Also,
please wrap the ifdef around the IPV6 block as well, rather than
assuming that AF_INET6 will not exist.

The duplication of some of the setup code, such as the setsockopt calls,
bugs me a bit, but I don't see an easy way to fix it.  (Tempted to
suggest using gethostbyname to provide a getaddrinfo function, but that
seems like overkill.)

- Josh Triplett