[Xcb] xcb dri2 extn

Srini srini_rajini at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 03:10:39 PST 2011

Dear All,
   I have few query on xcb extension. let me put it across.
first thing i want to know xcb dri2 extension support starts from which version
of Linux kernel. this question rises from my current experiment on building Mesa
7.9 on RHEL5.3 which has kernel version of 2.6.18.
I downloaded libxcb and i tried to build, it was successful but library
libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0 could not generated. what does it mean.am I working with
wrong package?

or else if anyone knows where to fetch libxcb with dri2 extension for RHEL5.3
please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Srini.