[Xcb] [Patch] Improve the _NET_WM_ICON handling in xcb-ewmh

Uli Schlachter psychon at znc.in
Fri Mar 11 04:24:55 PST 2011

Am 11.03.2011 12:16, Uli Schlachter wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> sorry for sending these as attachments, but I am too stupid to configure my
> mailer not to break inline patches.
>
> Attached are two (and a half) patch for xcb/util-wm. The first one fixes a too
> liberal length check that I noticed while writing the second patch.

I just noticed one more problem:

When the GetProperty request for _NET_WM_ICON fails (e.g. due to BadWindow),
this code dereferenced a NULL pointer.
Attached is one more patch which fixes this.

Cheers,
Uli

--
- Buck, when, exactly, did you lose your mind?
- Three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple.