[Xcb] cygport ./libxcb-1.6-1.cygport all ..... fails with error on my system

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Wed Mar 16 21:20:45 PDT 2011

Since you have Graphviz installed, I'd guess it isn't on your PATH.
Perhaps cygport is doing something strange, though? I've never heard
of that tool before. I expect that XCB is available as a standard
Cygwin package, if you'd rather just use an existing binary.

The warning is harmless (that's why it says "warning") and just means
you won't get the documentation built. XCB should still work fine
without either dot or Doxygen.

Jamey