[Xcb] Google Summer of Code - Complete input support for XCB

Abhishek abhiit2k7 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:11:35 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I am interested in contributing to X Window system. I have never
participated in a large opensource project. But I think this could be
an excellent opportunity for me to get involved in X.org project.

I have played a little bit with xlib and xcb. I think I can try my hand on
XCB keyboard support.

For the moment I have planned to look how awm has implement keyboard support
for XCB.

Do you have any advice for me? Where should I start?

Thank you for your help.