[Xcb] GSoC,2011

vikash agrawal vikashagrawal1990 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 05:04:42 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I am drafting this mail to seek some guidance.

*In the melange website, under dashboard one of the field says "set
'additional info' on "XKB implementation in XCB"
*
With this I presume Google wants to more about my project and the hacks,
developments that I would bring in XCB. WIth last mail, Josh mentioned I
would be doing more of Python hacks ( which would be great and fun :) )

I wanted help in drafting the page and wanted to know what all should I
mention there. So it would be great if you could help me drafting the page
and help me listing the things that have to implemented over the summer.

I have already started working/understanding data structure alignment and
structure padding in menory ( A special thanks to Wikipedia and IRC  :) ). I
guess the implementation of these are just remaining as of now, ( sizeof()
will surely help me ), but inputs from everyone would be grateful.

Regards

Vikash Agrawal