[Xcb] Mouse pointer and window focusing

Viet Nguyen afelion at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:01:12 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Michael Stapelberg
<michael+xcb at stapelberg.de> wrote:
> I can assure you that this is not necessary when you handle all events
> correctly :).
>
> In general, you cannot disable X11 behaviour - you can only change your
> EventMasks and handle events in a different way.

You're right, thank you very much for the tips.
BTW, currently I'm using 4 different WMs for PC/Lap/Work/VM :D. I know
about i3, but haven't tried it yet, just because it is the best one
IMO and I don't want to remove the others ;)

Best regards,
--
Nguyen Quoc Viet