[Xcb] Cannot find libpthread-stubs >= 0.99.2 anywhere

Amitabh Thakur athakur at merkleinc.com
Wed Aug 7 06:46:42 PDT 2013

Hello,

This may have been asked before, but I can't find it in the archives.

While building libxcb-1.9.1, I get the following error message from ./configure:

checking for NEEDED... configure: error: Package requirements (pthread-stubs xau >= 0.99.2) were not met:

I cannot find this version of libpthread-stubs anywhere.

The latest version I can find is 0.3, at http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xcb/pthread-stubs/snapshot/pthread-stubs-0.3.tar.gz

I would most appreciate a working link to this required version 0.99.2.
Or, if this version is incorrect, then some guidance as to the correct version to download, and from where.

Thanks very much!
--Amit Thakur