[Xcb] proto/lib: branches prepared for pulling

Peter Harris git at peter.is-a-geek.org
Sun Aug 11 09:43:13 PDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Daniel Martin wrote:

> I've collected a few outstanding patches and put them together in
> branches. The branches are called 'for-master' and can be found on
> github:
>     https://github.com/bartsch/xcb-proto/
> and
>     https://github.com/bartsch/xcb-libxcb/

Thanks. I just got back from vacation and I was going to do this on
Monday, but you've saved me the trouble.

> Just wanted to include the 2 patches for libxcb Alan wrote lately, until
> I saw that they're already in master. So, I didn't found any other
> outstanding patches then mine. If I missed something, please point me to
> it and I'll include it.

There are the xkb fixes from Ran that you and I have reviewed that I
don't see in the for-master branch of xcb-proto:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xcb/2013-July/008423.html et al
and the resend:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xcb/2013-August/008464.html et al.

I think there are a couple more on my todo list, but it's at work.
I'll take a look on Monday.

> If noone objects against including the branches within a week, could
> someone with write access pull them in, please?

Absolutely.

Thanks again.

Peter Harris