[Xcb] Null pointer dereference in xcb_image_get

Bart Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Fri Aug 23 01:25:16 PDT 2013

Re: 0003, yeah, I read that sentence in the protocol spec, but wasn't
sure whether to read it as "absolute least significant bit" or "least
significant bit in target machine bit order". Since you sound sure
about this, I'll fix it. As you say, it's probably cleaner to just
count the loop down at that point, so OK. Attached. Thanks!

--Bart